How do I reset the VoiceOver on my MacBook Air.

Somehow, I changed something in the VoiceOver settings. Before when I turned it on, I could click in the page I was working on and it would read it to me. Now when I turn it on I’m stuck in whatever the cruder was touching. I just want it back to original settings.

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2023 9:46 AM

Hi there,

See this on how to change this settings

On your Mac, use VoiceOver settings to turn VoiceOver on or off, open VoiceOver Utility or start the VoiceOver tutorial. To learn how to use VoiceOver, see the VoiceOver User Guide.

To change these settings, choose Apple menu  > System Settings, click Accessibility  in the sidebar, then click VoiceOver on the right. (You may need to scroll down.)

Option

Description

VoiceOver

Turn VoiceOver on or off.

Open VoiceOver Training

Learn how to use VoiceOver.

Open VoiceOver Utility

Customise VoiceOver settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2023 9:46 AM in response to Palmersfour

Hi there,

See this on how to change this settings

On your Mac, use VoiceOver settings to turn VoiceOver on or off, open VoiceOver Utility or start the VoiceOver tutorial. To learn how to use VoiceOver, see the VoiceOver User Guide.

To change these settings, choose Apple menu  > System Settings, click Accessibility  in the sidebar, then click VoiceOver on the right. (You may need to scroll down.)

Option

Description

VoiceOver

Turn VoiceOver on or off.

Open VoiceOver Training

Learn how to use VoiceOver.

Open VoiceOver Utility

Customise VoiceOver settings.

How do I reset the VoiceOver on my MacBook Air.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.