Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

What if my iPhone and iPad can’t see my AirPrint printer even though I can clearly see it connected on my router?

I can clearly see my AirPrint capable printer on my router and can print to it from my windows laptop but cannot even see it to connect to it from my iPhone or iPad. This wasn’t the case last week. How can I fix this?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 6:12 AM

Hi,

Any change if you try a full power cycle sequence (do not forget the router)?

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, all Macs/iPhones/iPads and other computers/devices. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on all Macs/iPhones/iPads and other computers/devices.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2023 6:12 AM in response to snowtigr

Hi,

Any change if you try a full power cycle sequence (do not forget the router)?

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, all Macs/iPhones/iPads and other computers/devices. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on all Macs/iPhones/iPads and other computers/devices.

May 12, 2024 2:06 PM in response to MazeeMerlot1

The Epson WF-2750 is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a supported model. This means that the model in question should be compatible with iOS and macOS without the need for an additional app/driver, provided that the printer, the iPhone and a Mac computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

Have you tried the above power-cycle sequence?

Has your printer been updated to the latest firmware?

What if my iPhone and iPad can’t see my AirPrint printer even though I can clearly see it connected on my router?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.