My photo app is not in use on my launchpad onb my IMAC. The IMC is less than 10 years old. WHat cn I do to activate it?

My photo app is not usable on my launchpad on my IMAC. The IMAC is less than 10 years old. It is using Monterey. How can I activate my photo app on the launchpad?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 6:51 AM

most users actually have two or more launchpad pages. the different pages can be found by opening launchpad, and swipe right or left. I would check the other pages for "photos" if you haven't yet done so. if you find it on a different page, it's just a matter of "drag and drop" to move it to the desired page.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2023 6:51 AM in response to toughjane

most users actually have two or more launchpad pages. the different pages can be found by opening launchpad, and swipe right or left. I would check the other pages for "photos" if you haven't yet done so. if you find it on a different page, it's just a matter of "drag and drop" to move it to the desired page.

My photo app is not in use on my launchpad onb my IMAC. The IMC is less than 10 years old. WHat cn I do to activate it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.