Payment issues

So i was trying to update my payment method on apple store, or on the wallet but it was not taking my visa card. It was saying that: "There was an issue with your payment method. Update your payment information to correct the problem and try again."

Well for starters i did like several times and it still wont take my card! Please get back to me asap. Every time i put the correct info in it just kept saying the same thing!

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 1:15 AM

See the following Apple articles:

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

• Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your card was declined, contact your bank or card issuer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2023 1:15 AM in response to That1Native

See the following Apple articles:

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

• Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your card was declined, contact your bank or card issuer.

Payment issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.