Why won’t my payment method work even though it work before

My payment method stopped working so I removed it and tried to add it back now it says to contact Apple. Please just let me use my card this is so ridiculous!!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 2:27 PM

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them. The article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support has some information about declined payment methods.

If the information above does not track down the nature of the problem then you may find the fastest route to resolution would be to accept the invitation to contact Apple for assistance with this.

To contact iTunes Support, do this:

1. Click on this link --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 2:27 PM in response to Harry1302hdnxndkcjvcidksnxjfkf

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them. The article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support has some information about declined payment methods.

If the information above does not track down the nature of the problem then you may find the fastest route to resolution would be to accept the invitation to contact Apple for assistance with this.

To contact iTunes Support, do this:

1. Click on this link --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

Why won’t my payment method work even though it work before

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.