I have an Apple Magic Mouse that will not connect to my MacBook Pro. I have follow all of the steps, the mouse has fresh batteries and green light comes on. Is there anything else I should do. By the way, my wireless keyboard connects. Thank you

I have an Apple Magic Mouse that will not connect to my MacBook Pro. I have followed all of the steps, the mouse has fresh batteries and green light comes on. Is there anything else I should do. By the way, my wireless keyboard connects. Thank you

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 10:19 AM

EnriqueEP wrote:

I have an Apple Magic Mouse that will not connect to my MacBook Pro. I have followed all of the steps, the mouse has fresh batteries and green light comes on. Is there anything else I should do. By the way, my wireless keyboard connects. Thank you

if you have issues reference:

If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or ...

ref: Set up your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad with your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2023 10:19 AM in response to EnriqueEP

EnriqueEP wrote:

if you have issues reference:

If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or ...

ref: Set up your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad with your Mac - Apple Support

I have an Apple Magic Mouse that will not connect to my MacBook Pro. I have follow all of the steps, the mouse has fresh batteries and green light comes on. Is there anything else I should do. By the way, my wireless keyboard connects. Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.