How do I access the photos that were on this Ipad. I use a pro now.

I do not have access to the photos that were on this Ipad from my new one. How do I access the photos from the ICloud to my current ipad.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2023 8:35 AM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the old iPad, when you turn on iCloud Photos on the new one (using the same Apple ID for iCloud) they will sync with it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you aren't certain that the photos are in iCloud Photos, use any internet browser and log into iCloud.com. Photos that you can view there are iCloud Photos.

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the old iPad but do have an iCloud Backup of it, you can use the backup to setup the new iPad. See: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2023 8:35 AM in response to KeyWest85

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in the old iPad, when you turn on iCloud Photos on the new one (using the same Apple ID for iCloud) they will sync with it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you aren't certain that the photos are in iCloud Photos, use any internet browser and log into iCloud.com. Photos that you can view there are iCloud Photos.

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the old iPad but do have an iCloud Backup of it, you can use the backup to setup the new iPad. See: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How do I access the photos that were on this Ipad. I use a pro now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.