I do not know some people who say they are joining my shared family.

I received emails from names I do not know, who say they are part of my shared family, what do I do about it?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 9:34 AM

Hello LTirasfam,

You can always see who is in your Family Share by opening Settings and tapping on Family, right under your Apple ID. You can see all members of the Family Share and revoke access if you do not recognize someone. Although no one can join the Family Share without an invite.

I'd ignore, delete, and block emails from unknown senders. Please do not interact with unknown senders whether it's via Phone, Messages, or Mail.

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2023 9:34 AM in response to LTirasfam

Hello LTirasfam,

You can always see who is in your Family Share by opening Settings and tapping on Family, right under your Apple ID. You can see all members of the Family Share and revoke access if you do not recognize someone. Although no one can join the Family Share without an invite.

I'd ignore, delete, and block emails from unknown senders. Please do not interact with unknown senders whether it's via Phone, Messages, or Mail.

I hope this helps!

I do not know some people who say they are joining my shared family.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.