Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my wishlist on AppleTV+?

Where is my wish list on my AppleTV+ service? Cannot find it. And how about “continue watching”?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2023 9:54 PM

But when you open the "iTunes" app to purchase Movies / TV shows it now says that it has moved over to the TV app. And in there I can't seem to find my wish list - which really is a bummer since i used that to keep track of movies i wanna buy but i wanna wait for a lower price for

10 replies

Jan 25, 2024 6:36 PM in response to Alleycat5703

It’s not the same but you can download the CheapCharts app, then add a movie to wishlist. If it goes in sale, it sends a notification to let you know that movie or show is on sale. I actually prefer it better than the iTunes wish list anyway because of the notification when on sale has saved me from having to manually check my wish list everyday.

Feb 9, 2024 10:56 PM in response to Alleycat5703

SOLVED.

I just found my old wish list for movies I had wanted to buy.

1. Open on the "iTunes store" app.
  2. At the bottom of the screen, click the "Music" icon at the bottom. (If you click "Movies" or "TV Shows," you will get the re-direct page).
  3. At the top right of the screen, you will see a blue "menu" icon. Click that.
  4. Here you will see tabs for "Wish List," "Siri," and "Previews."
  5. Click "Wish List" and you will see your old list, still with live buttons to buy directly from here.

I hope this helps!!

Jun 19, 2023 6:37 PM in response to Alleycat5703

Apple TV+ is a subscription service. The Wish List is for buy/​rent items from the iTunes Store (not Apple TV+).

There is a Wish List in the iTunes Movies app, not in the Apple TV app.

There is a (different) Wish List in the iTunes Store app on iPhone and iPad.

The tiles in the Apple TV app should show a progress bar for partially watched content.

The Up Next row should show the current or next episode to keep track of your watch progress.

Where is my wishlist on AppleTV+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.