Apple order show as “pick up today” but I haven’t received any notification to pick it up yet

Hello, so my Apple order shows Pickup today on the title but I didn’t receive any notification throughout the day, the store is about to close but I didn’t go and ask since on the order says that I have to wait until I get a notification saying it’s ready to pick up. Has this happened to anyone else before?

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 8:11 AM

Thank you, I did receive a notification that day by the end of the day, so I just went and picked it up the next day.

6 replies

Jun 22, 2023 7:26 AM in response to LetPage

Hi LetPage,

We'd like to share a suggestion to help you with your order pickup. We would suggest contacting support at the Apple Online Store to check into the expectation for you due to not receiving a notification as you expected. This would be the best path so there isn't any misleading information if the expectation differs from someones experience in the past.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Apple order show as “pick up today” but I haven’t received any notification to pick it up yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.