T-Mobile on Flex lock iPhone 14

I bought an iPhone 14 with flex locked without knowing since they advertise it as 'Unlocked'. Now I'm in India, and going thru apple discussions I got T-Mobile on it, and they told me to unlock my phone; the criteria is 100$ usage and 14 days of phone T-Mobile use. However my iPhone won't show in my T-Mobile Account, Will they still be able to unlock it after I meet the eligibility?

iPhone 14

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 11:17 AM

jyotirmoy135 wrote:

I bought an iPhone 14 with flex locked without knowing since they advertise it as 'Unlocked'. Now I'm in India, and going thru apple discussions I got T-Mobile on it, and they told me to unlock my phone; the criteria is 100$ usage and 14 days of phone T-Mobile use. However my iPhone won't show in my T-Mobile Account, Will they still be able to unlock it after I meet the eligibility?

Ask T-mobile. . Apple doesn't deal with unlocking and won't have that answer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2023 11:17 AM in response to jyotirmoy135

jyotirmoy135 wrote:

Ask T-mobile. . Apple doesn't deal with unlocking and won't have that answer.

T-Mobile on Flex lock iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.