I lost my my apple iPhone 13 Pro in London on 4th June I have received the below message please let me know if this not a spam message and if I have to do to that:

Find My iPhone                    

Your missing iPhone has been found by the police nearby and handed over to the Apple related department. Your iPhone will be returned by post. Please click https://Apple-inc-us-13.top/us and login the Apple ID management system to fill in your postal address.

Apple Support

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2023 11:27 PM

This is called Phishing. They are trying to get information from you to get into the iPhone.

Do not divulge any personal information pertaining to the device data.

Beware of Phishing!

Be careful and be smart to --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phoney support calls ...

Note: Apple will never send you any info on Lost/Found iPhones. It (Phishing) may appear as the image given below.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2023 11:27 PM in response to narjis77

This is called Phishing. They are trying to get information from you to get into the iPhone.

Do not divulge any personal information pertaining to the device data.

Beware of Phishing!

Be careful and be smart to --> Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phoney support calls ...

Note: Apple will never send you any info on Lost/Found iPhones. It (Phishing) may appear as the image given below.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.