Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Cannot start cycle tracking in Health

For cycle tracking (Period Cycle)

When I press ‘Get Started’, the button is clicked but nothing shows up, I can’t proceed to the next step.

I’m using IPhone 12 ver IOS 16.5.1 with the latest Health App.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? I also see that other people encounter similar issues in the Health’s App Store Review.

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 7:40 AM

3 replies

Jun 25, 2023 8:01 AM in response to hsieh259

Hello hsieh259,

It is possible that this feature is not supported in your country or region - Track your period with Cycle Tracking - Apple Support.

Please verify your Apple Watch is also up to date - "The Cycle Tracking app is part of watchOS 6. watchOS 6 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 1 and later. Upgrading to watchOS 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later running iOS 13 or later."

Jun 25, 2023 4:52 PM in response to hsieh259

I just double checked - watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple.

Japan is a supported country. 日本は支援国です.

I would recommend calling Apple Support for further assistance. You can also submit a bug report if you believe this to be a bug - フィードバック - ヘルスケア - Apple(日本)

さらにサポートが必要な場合は、Appleサポートに電話することをお勧めします。これがバグだと思われる場合は、バグレポートを提出することもできます.

I translated via the translate app so I apologize if the translation wasn't 100%.

Jun 25, 2023 4:42 PM in response to pjswiz

I have this feature and I believe this feature is supported in my country Japan. But the problem is when I clicked the “Get Started” button nothing shows up, it’s more like a bug in the Health app itself.

I also make sure my Apple Watch 8 is up to date :(

Reboot the machine doesn’t help, I’ve also tried reinstalling Health, but the problem exists.

Thanks for your reply.

Cannot start cycle tracking in Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.