iPhone 7+ with a problem nobody can explain

Hey so I have a bit of a story for context, One day I was riding a motorcycle and my phone fell out of those phone holder things and the camera got ran over by said motorcycle and I picked it up with pretty much no physical damage and I didn’t realize until a few days later when I used my camera and pointed it away from me and when o did the camera was blurry and I kid you not THE PHONE STARTED JERKING moving around left and right until I closed the camera and does that every time I open it I contacted apple support but the lady thought I meant the camera view was shaking but no the WHOLE PHONE SHOOK eventually I got a new phone and just found where it was and wondered why that happens but nobody seems to one help me out here I want answers,

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 7:46 PM

Also, if you had the iPhone attached to the motorcycle, that in-itself may have damaged the camera: Exposure to vibrations, like those generated by high-powered motorcycle engines, might impact iPhone cameras - Apple Support.

4 replies

iPhone 7+ with a problem nobody can explain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.