You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud for pc to use Outlook on Microsoft Surface Pro X and Windows 11

Hoping someone has a suggestion. I am trying to set up Outlook on an MS Surface Pro X with Windows 11. I keep getting an error that I don have an email client set as default (I have everything set for Outlook). I have tried deleting and reinstalling both Outlook and the iCloud app.

Thank you in advance, I usually carry my Macbook Pro and iPad, but this is a lighter solution.

Jeff

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 10:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 11:21 AM

jeffpodraza wrote:

Hoping someone has a suggestion. I am trying to set up Outlook on an MS Surface Pro X with Windows 11. I keep getting an error that I don have an email client set as default (I have everything set for Outlook). I have tried deleting and reinstalling both Outlook and the iCloud app.

Thank you in advance, I usually carry my Macbook Pro and iPad, but this is a lighter solution.

Jeff

Suggest you talk to Microsoft support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2023 11:21 AM in response to jeffpodraza

jeffpodraza wrote:

Jeff

Suggest you talk to Microsoft support https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

iCloud for pc to use Outlook on Microsoft Surface Pro X and Windows 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.