Disney plus subscription isn’t showing on Apple ID account

My Disney plus account/subscription isn’t showing up on my Apple ID account. I’ve been in touch with apple support and they can’t find the subscription either however I have been billed monthly since 2020 and only realised now as my payment method expired so I had to update my details. Which didn’t work so now I want to cancel the subscription but don’t know how if myself or Apple can’t find the subscription.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 1:21 AM

I’ve been in touch with apple support and they can’t find the subscription either however I have been billed monthly since 2020

. . . but don’t know how if myself or Apple can’t find the subscription.

A question: did you purchase the Disney Plus subscription directly from Disney Plus or via Apple?

Check your mail box, look for the last invoice where you paid for Disney Plus subscription.

Is the invoice from Disney Plus or from Apple?

If you purchased the Disney Plus subscription directly from Disney Plus, you must cancel at Disney Plus.

Based on Disney Plus, you can cancel at any time, effective at the end of the billing period.

-----

Check for sure the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2023 1:21 AM in response to Septemb245

I’ve been in touch with apple support and they can’t find the subscription either however I have been billed monthly since 2020

. . . but don’t know how if myself or Apple can’t find the subscription.

A question: did you purchase the Disney Plus subscription directly from Disney Plus or via Apple?

Check your mail box, look for the last invoice where you paid for Disney Plus subscription.

Is the invoice from Disney Plus or from Apple?

If you purchased the Disney Plus subscription directly from Disney Plus, you must cancel at Disney Plus.

Based on Disney Plus, you can cancel at any time, effective at the end of the billing period.

-----

Check for sure the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

Disney plus subscription isn’t showing on Apple ID account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.