You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calculator Widget Missing in MacOS Ventura

I upgraded from MacOS Monterrey to MacOS Ventura a while ago and didn't bother to use the calculator widget. My father bought my MacBook Pro 16" M1 in early January to replace my aging 2013 MacBook Pro 13". On my old MacBook Pro had a calculator widget (it was running MacOS Catalina). I do know that there is no widget by default. I know that the new MacOS Sonoma will come soon. I plan to wait for either the public beta or stable version for it. Meanwhile, is there a temporary widget I can download from the Mac App Store while waiting for the new version?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 6:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 12:38 AM

FWIW, there is the Calculator app included with macOS which can be added to the Dock for convenience. There is also PCalc in the Apple Store which can live in the Menu Bar and/or the Dock. As Barney noted, a calculator widget is a thing of the past.

2 replies

Calculator Widget Missing in MacOS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.