Apple News is not accessible even though I bought Apple One Premier

I have subscribed to Apple one premier. Can access everything however the Apple News is not accessible….. why is this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 7:30 AM

Apple News is available in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Is your Apple ID account set to one of these countries?

3 replies

Jul 5, 2023 7:30 AM in response to nirav40

Hello nirav40,

I'd reach out to Apple Support - Official Apple Support. We're all Apple users here just like you and (unfortunately) there is nothing we can do. If you bought the Apple One Premier plan you should have access to everything Apple (including News+).

I'd reach out to them and explain the issue.

I will say Apple News+ doesn't change (look different). You'd only really notice you're using News+ by the Subscriber Edition badge in the top right and if you searched a specific articles that usually are locked behind paywalls/subscriptions. Keep in mind, some news articles are still locked behind paywalls/subscriptions even with a News+ subscription.

Jul 8, 2023 6:03 AM in response to nirav40

nirav40 wrote:

I have subscribed to Apple one premier. Can access everything however the Apple News is not accessible….. why is this?

It is never a good idea in these kinds of Internet forums to say that something "doesn't work" or "isn't accessible" or that you "can't do" something. Those statements have no meaning.

Why can't you do those things? We have no idea. Let's start. Have you turned on the device? Does it have charge? Have you signed in with your Apple ID with which you have purchased an Apple One Premier subscriptions?

I can go on and on and on. I won't reach the actual cause of whatever you are experience until sometime mid 2026.

Instead, please describe what you are seeing on your screen. Describe what you expect to see. Describe exactly where reality and your expectations differ. Then we can help.

Apple News is not accessible even though I bought Apple One Premier

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.