Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

IMessage Activation Problem

I have problem to Activate one of my numbers in IMessage and get error during activation then I chat with apple support and they call me and gave me best support then they suggest to change the sim card and I did and Every thing is fine now

so if you do all the things they said like restart phone - network check - network reset and nothing happen CHANGE SIM CARD mine working now and I'm happy.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 12:16 AM

3 replies

Jul 6, 2023 12:20 AM in response to sasansadeghi

To activate iMessage and FaceTime using your Phone number

First, check to know whether you have an SMS plan enabled at least for One SMS*** with your carrier. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) the agency that issued the SIM to you

If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles, make sure you can send and receive international SMS. (One SMS*** Only)

If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple ...

*** You may not have an SMS plan enabled by your carrier for the SIM/eSIM that you use on your device. Apple Inc does not provide SMS services.

IMessage Activation Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.