Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

How do I get my photos from google photos to my iPhone?

How can I get my photos from google photos to my iPhone I don’t have access to the old phone.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2024 4:50 PM

This didn’t work

9 replies

Apr 29, 2024 8:09 AM in response to E39u2619

E39u2619 wrote:

I want all my past photos on my Samsung transfer to my iPhone please

If you were using Google Photos on your Samsung, then download the Google Photos app onto your new iPhone as mentioned in my previous reply.

If the Photos where stored directly on the Samsung phone, then you can use the Movie to iOS app to transfer your content to your iPhone.

click here ➜ Move from Android to iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Alternatively you can use an external drive, flash drive or external SD card reader to transfer content from the Samsung to the iPhone.

click here ➜ Connect external storage devices to iPhone - Apple Support

How do I get my photos from google photos to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.