I cannot add new account to Settings> Mail

Can you help me with the problem at settings>>mail>add account. I try to add back my account because I have recently changed the password but i cannot re-enter the password (because the screen nothing happens when I tap at re-enter button) so I deleted the account and intend to add them back. But now The Microsoft is ok however Yahoo and Google seem nothing happen. When I tap on Google icon, there is no pop up appeared, the Yahoo one will blink a pop up for 2-3 seconds then comeback to “add account” screen and I cannot enter my account. It happen in all off my IOS devices as well

do anyone of you guys have the same issue, and how to fix it, please help!

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 1:36 AM

Which email account are you referring to? Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other (Refer to the pic )below

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

You may have enabled two step verification on Google --> Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help

You may have enabled Authenticator for Yahoo --> Generate and manage third-party app passwords | Yahoo Help

You may have enbled 2-step verification for Outlook --> Manage app passwords for two-step verification

You may have activate 2-step verification for Aol --> Create and manage third-party app passwords - AOL Help

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2023 1:36 AM in response to Ndtv097

Which email account are you referring to? Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other (Refer to the pic )below

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

You may have enabled two step verification on Google --> Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help

You may have enabled Authenticator for Yahoo --> Generate and manage third-party app passwords | Yahoo Help

You may have enbled 2-step verification for Outlook --> Manage app passwords for two-step verification

You may have activate 2-step verification for Aol --> Create and manage third-party app passwords - AOL Help

I cannot add new account to Settings> Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.