Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Apple TV 3 months trial not poping up again

Hi, I bought a Macbook Air 2023 2 weeks ago, and when I found AppleTv and clicked for the first time on it, it showed me the 3-month trial offer and that my new Mac was eligible for it. Instead of clicking "claim now, or whatever it says," I clicked "not now," wishing to look at it later over the day. Now that I have clicked again on the AppleTV app on my new Mac, it is not showing up the 3-month offer anymore; instead, it gives me a 7-day free trial.

Why is the app not giving me the 3-month offer popup again? I read a few comments, and I haven't accepted any other offers from Apple in the past, so as not to be eligible for this offer now. Thanks, Felipe.

MacBook Air (M2, 2023)

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 2:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 2:51 AM

For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2023 2:51 AM in response to Lipechule

For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

Apple TV 3 months trial not poping up again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.