Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

icloud email

I am not able to create an icloud email address in my current apple id when I am trying to create it is showing "problem turning on mail". What should I do?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 1:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 7:55 AM

Your Apple ID say example1@gmail.com is signed in the device .

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article 

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : if you are trying to create email account already used from this iPhone say example2@icloud.com this as an Apple ID and maximum limit of creating this mail address has been reused , the account will not be created.

You can use a different Apple ID already created from a different browser and then add the mail account Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 7:55 AM in response to eakeswar

Your Apple ID say example1@gmail.com is signed in the device .

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article 

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : if you are trying to create email account already used from this iPhone say example2@icloud.com this as an Apple ID and maximum limit of creating this mail address has been reused , the account will not be created.

You can use a different Apple ID already created from a different browser and then add the mail account Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

icloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.