No Recent call history

Since the last update to iOs 16.5.1 on my iPhone 12 mini, the Recent call history only shows calls that I have received. It doesn't show calls that I've made. How do I get the complete Recents call history?

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 11:31 AM

Hi there 1845Church,

The options you'll see for Recent Calls in the Phone app on your iPhone can vary based on your wireless carrier. With that said, you'll want to make sure you have the 'All' option selected at the top of the screen in the Recents tab instead of 'Missed'. For more information, have a look at this support article: View and delete the call history on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you still need help with the options you see there, reaching out to your wireless carrier is the next best step.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2023 11:31 AM in response to 1845Church

Hi there 1845Church,

The options you'll see for Recent Calls in the Phone app on your iPhone can vary based on your wireless carrier. With that said, you'll want to make sure you have the 'All' option selected at the top of the screen in the Recents tab instead of 'Missed'. For more information, have a look at this support article: View and delete the call history on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you still need help with the options you see there, reaching out to your wireless carrier is the next best step.

Take care.

No Recent call history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.