Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Screen flicker MacBook M2 Pro

I just bought this computer about 2 months and as I started using it, I noticed this flickering happening in my screen like every 30 minutes. What could it be? here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3VXZwgBbs

MacBook Pro 14″

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 3:06 PM

vinicio275 Said:

"Screen flicker MacBook M2 Pro: I just bought this computer about 2 months and as I started using it, I noticed this flickering happening in my screen like every 30 minutes. What could it be? here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3VXZwgBbs"

-------

Based on personal experience...

About a Flickering Mac Screen:

A. Your Screen is Failing:

I have come across this on my 2017 MacThe connector between the LogicBoard and the screen was loose, and I had to send it in for service 11 times. Being during COVID, I had to send this in. Today, the option to take this in for service is an option. So take this in for service, ASAP.

B. So, Get this Mac Serviced...

Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area.

A. Contact Apple:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you.

Or...

B. Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the Mac
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2023 3:06 PM in response to vinicio275

vinicio275 Said:

"Screen flicker MacBook M2 Pro: I just bought this computer about 2 months and as I started using it, I noticed this flickering happening in my screen like every 30 minutes. What could it be? here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3VXZwgBbs"

-------

Based on personal experience...

About a Flickering Mac Screen:

A. Your Screen is Failing:

I have come across this on my 2017 MacThe connector between the LogicBoard and the screen was loose, and I had to send it in for service 11 times. Being during COVID, I had to send this in. Today, the option to take this in for service is an option. So take this in for service, ASAP.

B. So, Get this Mac Serviced...

Contact Apple, and setup a Genius Bar Appointment or see an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area.

A. Contact Apple:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you.

Or...

B. Contact an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the Mac

Screen flicker MacBook M2 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.