Annon tester

Someone is using my name as an annonymous tester in apple developer. They also are using my account on AWS connector and Apple Connector!! Support has been zero help to me!! My macbook air was stolen and although I have changed my user name/accounts, it has been no help. The hackers keep hitting my accounts. My bank, my health apps etc!!! PLEASE HELP! It shows they are still using my information! They have exchanged all apps on my iphone to webkit apps and totally deactivated my verizon phone!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 7:14 PM

L_M_B2022 Said:

"Annon tester: Someone is using my name as an annonymous tester in apple developer. They also are using my account on AWS connector and Apple Connector!! Support has been zero help to me!! My macbook air was stolen and although I have changed my user name/accounts, it has been no help. The hackers keep hitting my accounts. My bank, my health apps etc!!! PLEASE HELP! It shows they are still using my information! They have exchanged all apps on my iphone to webkit apps and totally deactivated my verizon phone!!"

-------

Troubleshooting Hacking as an Apple Developer:

Put a post in the Apple Developer Forums Seems you may get a better answer there, being others have come across this within Apple developer info.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2023 7:14 PM in response to L_M_B2022

L_M_B2022 Said:

"Annon tester: Someone is using my name as an annonymous tester in apple developer. They also are using my account on AWS connector and Apple Connector!! Support has been zero help to me!! My macbook air was stolen and although I have changed my user name/accounts, it has been no help. The hackers keep hitting my accounts. My bank, my health apps etc!!! PLEASE HELP! It shows they are still using my information! They have exchanged all apps on my iphone to webkit apps and totally deactivated my verizon phone!!"

-------

Troubleshooting Hacking as an Apple Developer:

Put a post in the Apple Developer Forums Seems you may get a better answer there, being others have come across this within Apple developer info.

Annon tester

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.