Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

MacBook Pro m2 Display Problem

Hi, I've been using this MacBook for almost one year. Everything was completely fine. But, suddenly, a few days ago in the morning, I opened my Macbook and saw this unexpected issue. I restarted it by following the rules of SMC reset on the Apple chipset and updated the software with the latest version. But it didn’t respond. Now it’s a big point to worry about. Please help me by giving me the best suggestion and information on how to fix it? or what I should do.

Here are some screenshots of the issue.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 11:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2023 6:34 PM

Hey tony1155,

Based on the troubleshooting steps you've taken and the photos you've added, there does appear to be a hardware issue with your Mac. To get that resolved, you'll want to get your Mac in for inspection and service. You can find information on Mac service options here: Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

For further assistance, or help setting up service we'd recommend contacting Apple Support for assistance here: Get Support

Thanks!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2023 6:34 PM in response to tony1155

Hey tony1155,

Based on the troubleshooting steps you've taken and the photos you've added, there does appear to be a hardware issue with your Mac. To get that resolved, you'll want to get your Mac in for inspection and service. You can find information on Mac service options here: Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

For further assistance, or help setting up service we'd recommend contacting Apple Support for assistance here: Get Support

Thanks!

MacBook Pro m2 Display Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.