Notes App on my iPad

📝 I have some questions about the Notes App :

In order to view my Notes App in " on my iPad " , when I turn them off in iCloud , it reads " all iCloud notes will be removed from your iPad " . I have two iPads , will they be removed only from the one that I'm turning off iCloud for ?

In settings > general > iPad storage > notes , I have 12.2 MB for the App and

49.9 MB for docs/data . There are 9.53 GB available ( this is on my old iPad 5th generation 32 GB ) . iCloud storage uses 4.2 MB for Notes . Will they fit on the iPad or should I leave them in the cloud ? ☁️

In the App Store , the App doesn't show a version history and the compatibility requires iPad OS 10.0 or later . It also doesn't appear in my account history … I'm guessing it's a bit outdated , the Apple support app gives the same nine results whether I choose 5th generation or 9th generation ( approximately four years apart) ?

🎓

iPad (9th generation)

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 4:04 AM

Disabling Notes in iCloud will only remove notes synchronised from iCloud on the device upon which you change this setting. Your other device(s), synchronising via iCloud with the same AppleID, will not be affected.

Similar questions

2 replies

Notes App on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.