iTunes Movie Out of Sync

We are using a Vizio nonsmart TV with an Apple TV as our primary viewing device. However, the issue is account-wide. The issue also occurs on the family iPad, and on the Apple app on our Vizio Smart TV. Since the moment we bought a recent purchase, Elvis on Tour, the movie audio is out of sync. The movie is worthless now but paid for. Please help!

Apple TV 4K (1st generation)

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 6:43 AM

if it was me then my first step would be to pull the plug appletv and wifi router for 30 sec and then fire it up again and if it's still and issue then I would  reportaproblem.apple.com.

or maybe even Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

or reach out to their support

Get Support (apple.com)

And or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2023 6:43 AM in response to pafoxi9815

if it was me then my first step would be to pull the plug appletv and wifi router for 30 sec and then fire it up again and if it's still and issue then I would  reportaproblem.apple.com.

or maybe even Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

or reach out to their support

Get Support (apple.com)

And or

Contact - Official Apple Support

iTunes Movie Out of Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.