Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

I have a small wrist. 5.5”. I have not been able to find if the apple se 41mm watch will fit my wrist

I have a small wrist. 5.5”. I have not been able to find if the apple se 41mm watch will fit my wrist

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 2:18 PM

I looked at the Apple Sport Band and Sport Loop bands on the online store as examples, and I expect other styles to be similar. The bands for 41mm cases are listed as fitting wrists 130-200mm. You say your wrist is 5.5" = 140mm so you can be pretty confident it will be a good choice.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.