Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Beats Studio Buds battery notification

Hi Team,

I have Beats Studio Buds connected to my iphone and a battery notification keeps appearing, over, and over, and over. Any ideas how to make it stop? I've tried resetting the buds, but it didn't solve the problem.

Cheers.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 1:29 PM

I am having this same issue and it is extremely annoying. My low battery reminder flashes constantly once my buds get to 19%. It continues flashing that they're at 19% every 1.5-2 seconds, even as the battery percentage lowers. Sometimes I can't remove and charge the buds at that point...that's losing 20% of their longevity and I use them in long meetings for me work. So while I'm trying to Zoom on my phone, this battery dead message is flashing constantly and I can't just charge my buds to stop it as I need them for the meeting.

What can be done to get the message to only flash once to alert me to their status and then to stop?

25 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2023 1:29 PM in response to buttbutter

I am having this same issue and it is extremely annoying. My low battery reminder flashes constantly once my buds get to 19%. It continues flashing that they're at 19% every 1.5-2 seconds, even as the battery percentage lowers. Sometimes I can't remove and charge the buds at that point...that's losing 20% of their longevity and I use them in long meetings for me work. So while I'm trying to Zoom on my phone, this battery dead message is flashing constantly and I can't just charge my buds to stop it as I need them for the meeting.

What can be done to get the message to only flash once to alert me to their status and then to stop?

Nov 22, 2023 3:49 AM in response to CPBEJ

The problem is actually getting worse. I was getting a small power indicator appear at ther top of my IPad Pro insistently, but now I am also getting the full status pop up in the middle of the screen. This is a silly problem that you have been having for years I read. This can not be a big engineering resource drain and it should take someone with a little talent a few hours to fix. Why do you let it persist? It makes me never to want to buy BEATS again. If you can’t fix a little issue like this in 4 years what are you doing?

Mar 5, 2024 8:23 AM in response to kamote0628

It’s like you don’t even listen. It is about the constant and persistent notification about the low battery when the battery is low. Of course we could charge it but that is not always an immediate solution. How about you fix the software issue. Who writes these replies? It must be AI, no person could be so clueless and dismissive of the problem. Come on it’s one developer for a day to fix this.

Jul 20, 2023 7:44 AM in response to CPBEJ

Hi CPBEJ,

While it's normal to see that notification in general, it sounds like you're having it pop up repeatedly. If you've already reset the Beats and found it persists, we recommend ensuring your paired iPhone is updated as well, as this will include firmware updates for your Beats. Be sure to back up your iPhone beforehand: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, use this link to contact us directly: Get Support

Take care.

Beats Studio Buds battery notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.