Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

PowerBeats Pro shutting down with battery

When using my Powerbeats Pro, both earpiece shut down randomly, even if it shows more than 80% battery on my iPhone.

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 7:09 AM

3 replies

Dec 28, 2023 8:57 AM in response to ikamel

The PowerBeats Pro are shutting gown and I am not able to fix it whatever I try. Took them to the Apple Store and they suggested sending it to the repair shop to identify the issue, and if battery was a problem they will replace it, that is to cost me $79. Reading the messages above looks like this is a more general problem, that Apple needs to identify and fix or have a definitive solution too. Sad and now searching for other options to purchase. While they lasted I loved my buds :-(

Aug 7, 2023 9:21 AM in response to ikamel

It took a long time for me to solve this issue, below is the steps.

1- go offline (airplane mode or whatever) without internet on all your devices ( that's is connected to the beats ).

2- manually forget the beats from each device.

3- reset the beats ( push and hold 15 sec on the button ).

4- manually connect each device separately to it ( push and hold 5 seconds for each device ).

5- go back online again.

it will work like charm

[Edited by Moderator]

PowerBeats Pro shutting down with battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.