receiving messages saying icloud storage is full, chance to get 50gb free if i upgrade to icloud . is this legit ?o

receiving messages saying icloud storage is full, chance to get 50gb free if i upgrade to icloud . is this legit ?

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 8:30 PM

trog59 Said:

"receiving messages saying icloud storage is full, chance to get 50gb free if i upgrade to icloud . is this legit ?"

-------

Report Items to Apple:

No. That is a scam. If it seems to good to be true, then it most certainly is. So, report these messages to Apple.  Use my User: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2023 8:30 PM in response to trog59

trog59 Said:

"receiving messages saying icloud storage is full, chance to get 50gb free if i upgrade to icloud . is this legit ?"

-------

Report Items to Apple:

No. That is a scam. If it seems to good to be true, then it most certainly is. So, report these messages to Apple.  Use my User: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tip

receiving messages saying icloud storage is full, chance to get 50gb free if i upgrade to icloud . is this legit ?o

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.