Extend Two Monitros in M2 2022, MacBook Pro

Why can't I extend two monitors in my macbook pro? Its just giving me only one option. I can't use three separate screen, the other two monitors are just one and other screen is my macbook itself. But I want two monitors to be separated. I need help

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 6:36 PM

patikvai wrote:

Why can't I extend two monitors in my macbook pro? Its just giving me only one option. I can't use three separate screen, the other two monitors are just one and other screen is my macbook itself. But I want two monitors to be separated. I need help

The 2022 M2 Macbook Pro supports one external display:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022) - Technical Specifications

"Display Support

Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:

One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz"

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2023 6:36 PM in response to patikvai

patikvai wrote:

The 2022 M2 Macbook Pro supports one external display:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022) - Technical Specifications

"Display Support

Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:

One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz"

Extend Two Monitros in M2 2022, MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.