adapt right-click menu's

Hello ,

I wanted to know if it's possible to remove some options in the dropdown menu's in mail, OS Ventura 13.1 (iMac M1 2021).

I want to remove, or hide the option that is given, in the "right-click" dropdown menu, to remove mailboxes. It's an option that is on top of the list before "removing unwanted advertising " , so to avoid clicking "remove mailbox" which I almost accidentally did a few times, I want to remove or hide this option in that dropdown menu.

Is that possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Koen

iMac (M1, 2021)

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 4:19 AM

11 replies

Jul 20, 2023 4:33 AM in response to promakske

If and only If I understand the actual steps you have outlined above.

The only options I see when Right Clicking on an e-mail are in first image below.

If you are referring to the Slit Box " Move to " in second image - only see those options

This is from Ventura 13.4.1(c) the current version of Ventura where as your machine is running Ventura 13.1

Links below related to Keeping the computer up to date and worth consideration

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support (CA)

About the security content of Rapid Security Responses for macOS Ventura 13.4.1 - Apple Support (CA)

First Image

Second Image

Jul 20, 2023 4:48 AM in response to PRP_53

Hi, thank's for your answer, but it's not exactly what I mean.

It's when I go to my mailbox in the mail program, and I right-click on the mailbox : "unwanted ads" I get this drop down menu , it says : new mailbox , then : put in favorites, then : delete mailbox , and then only in the 6th option it says : delete unwanted ads.

So what I want to do is to remove or hide the option for deleting this mailbox to prevent deleting the mailbox by accident.

adapt right-click menu's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.