iPhone 14 pro Wi-Fi connected but no Wi-Fi symbol

A storm came through last night and knocked out the power and internet. When power was restored, my Wi-Fi network came back up and all my devices except for my iPhone 14 Pro reconnected. Under Wi-Fi settings on the phone it shows connected to my network. My Fingbox shows my phone is connected to my network with the IP address listed on my iPhone. But the Wi-Fi symbol at the top of the phone display is not shown. Only the cellular connection information issue is shown (2 bars and 5G) which is worse than normal due to last night’s storm. What might be going on? My iPads are connecting as expected.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 11:56 AM

Hi jjfeigal,

Have you restarted your iPhone as well as your internet hardware to see if the issue persists? This can clear up minor software issues. Also, here's a resource with some additional relevant troubleshooting steps for you to try: If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Take care.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 11:56 AM in response to jjfeigal

Hi jjfeigal,

Have you restarted your iPhone as well as your internet hardware to see if the issue persists? This can clear up minor software issues. Also, here's a resource with some additional relevant troubleshooting steps for you to try: If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

We hope this helps.

Take care.

iPhone 14 pro Wi-Fi connected but no Wi-Fi symbol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.