Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Final Cut Pro - export with transparent background transition on the end

Hi Guys! I have issues with transparent background exports. I know how to export a transparent background but what I hardly never can manage is to use a transition effect at the end of the footage and export it with a transparent end. Sometimes, I don't know how, but I can export with a simple dissolve effect at the end, and it dissolves to transparent which I really want. But if I use a wipe, or something mose complicated effect there are some black frames, and after the transparent. Help me please how to manage it? Or is that a bug?

Marczali MacBook Pro (2)

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 2:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 2:40 AM

Perhaps if you can share a screenshot of that part of the timeline we get a better idea.

Are you using a wipe from what to what, exactly?

If you are just putting a wipe "to nothing", try adding a little gap clip and transition to that, instead.

1 reply

Final Cut Pro - export with transparent background transition on the end

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.