Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How Can you block "Its integrity could not be verified using profiles and Some Files

I was trying to install a ipa To My Ipad, I Opeded In And It Siad "Unable to install, This app could not be installed because Its Integrity Could Not Be Verified"

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 3:44 AM

Are you attempting to install the App from the Apple App Store - or someplace else?

Unless your iPad is owned and centrally managed by a Educational or Enterprise organisation, Apps can only be downloaded and installed from the App Store.

If you are installing from the App Store, the download may be defective requiring update by the Developer. In such circumstances, contact the Developer for assistance:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 3:44 AM in response to SalahSabbagh

Are you attempting to install the App from the Apple App Store - or someplace else?

Unless your iPad is owned and centrally managed by a Educational or Enterprise organisation, Apps can only be downloaded and installed from the App Store.

If you are installing from the App Store, the download may be defective requiring update by the Developer. In such circumstances, contact the Developer for assistance:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

How Can you block "Its integrity could not be verified using profiles and Some Files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.