Ipad stuck in power on loop

So my ipad restarted like 3 times while using it, then I tried updating it beca I thought that would help. Mid update it crashed again, but this time it didn’t power back on it was only apple logo for 3 sec and then black and then the same, so it was in this weird loop. Then I put it in restore mode and tried restoring it with macbook and then as the process started ipad turned off and exited restore mode and apple logo showed and then into recovery mode on the mac it said error 4013. I tried everything and it doesn’t want to work. Can someone pls help?

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 6:14 PM

As described, your iPad battery may developed a fault - or have reached the end of its usable life.

If the battery has failed, the iPad will not successfully boot to a running state - even when connected to its Power Adapter.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad - and if repair is required, you can explore your available options.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Alternatively, you might consider Apple’s mail-in repair service.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 6:14 PM in response to Dr_10

As described, your iPad battery may developed a fault - or have reached the end of its usable life.

If the battery has failed, the iPad will not successfully boot to a running state - even when connected to its Power Adapter.

You would be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad - and if repair is required, you can explore your available options.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Alternatively, you might consider Apple’s mail-in repair service.

Ipad stuck in power on loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.