Tracking notifications!

I have been receiving tracking notifications, I included a screenshot of it! The thing is I do know the person and it was HARD to make sure it is that person, but the intentions Iā€™m not sure of AT ALL and Iā€™m extremely confused and concerned, can anyone help me out to make sure this device is completely unable to track me??? I canā€™t go ahead and ask because I tried and I have been gaslit so badly I believed I was crazy until I got to know the details of the owner!

Wulfie šŸŗā€™

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 6:29 PM

Apple has excellent guidance for unwanted tracking in What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

Depending on the circumstances you may also consider reporting to Law Enforcement. That would of course mean that if you find the tracking device you should take advice and not tamper or destroy it, because that would destroy the evidence (including forensic) which you might need.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 6:29 PM in response to Wuulfie333

Apple has excellent guidance for unwanted tracking in What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

Depending on the circumstances you may also consider reporting to Law Enforcement. That would of course mean that if you find the tracking device you should take advice and not tamper or destroy it, because that would destroy the evidence (including forensic) which you might need.

Tracking notifications!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.