hi my iPhone 11 Pro won't turn on and is stuck on the apple logo. I connect it to my laptop and try to update but nothing is happening than I tried to restore my phone but nothing happen

my iPhone 11 Pro is stuck on the apple logo. I connect it to my laptop and try to update my phone but nothing happen there's nothing showing that it was updating my phone on the screen so I tried to restore my phone and nothing happen nothing change.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 5:31 PM

bopha193 Said:

"my iPhone 11 Pro is stuck on the apple logo. I connect it to my laptop and try to update my phone but nothing happen there's nothing showing that it was updating my phone on the screen so I tried to restore my phone and nothing happen nothing change."

-------

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download something or an update stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 5:31 PM in response to bopha193

bopha193 Said:

"my iPhone 11 Pro is stuck on the apple logo. I connect it to my laptop and try to update my phone but nothing happen there's nothing showing that it was updating my phone on the screen so I tried to restore my phone and nothing happen nothing change."

-------

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download something or an update stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

hi my iPhone 11 Pro won't turn on and is stuck on the apple logo. I connect it to my laptop and try to update but nothing is happening than I tried to restore my phone but nothing happen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.