Activation lock

So I haven’t been in my iPad in a long time and I don’t remember my iCloud password

iPad mini 3

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 7:26 PM

ollieonna288 wrote:

So I haven’t been in my iPad in a long time and I don’t remember my iCloud password

For recovering access to your own Apple ID, if you are the holder of the Apple ID associated with the Activation Lock:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Apple’s I Forgot Service

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you’re password-stuck but still have the original purchase receipts from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller, contact Apple Support and request an unlock.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2023 7:26 PM in response to ollieonna288

ollieonna288 wrote:

For recovering access to your own Apple ID, if you are the holder of the Apple ID associated with the Activation Lock:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Apple’s I Forgot Service

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you’re password-stuck but still have the original purchase receipts from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller, contact Apple Support and request an unlock.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.