Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen)... Can I listen to music using Beats bluetooth earbuds with only the watch? Or is the phone necessary for this?

I am looking to buy my first watch and have looked at the Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen). When I run, I like listening to music with my Beats wireless earbuds. My phone is what the earbuds are connected to for the Spotify music. My question is the following...

Is it possible to listen to listen to music with my Beats wireless earbuds using only the apple watch? For example, if I go on a run and want to listen to music, do I need to bring my iPhone with me? Or can it be done completely through the watch?

Thanks!

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 10:18 AM

When you add music to your Apple Watch, you can listen to it wherever you go, even when you don’t have your iPhone with you. To see how to do this:

Add music to Apple Watch - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen)... Can I listen to music using Beats bluetooth earbuds with only the watch? Or is the phone necessary for this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.