Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

[Logic Pro for iPad] Editing Control Change Messages in regions

Hi,

how can I edit CC (control change) MIDI events, such as e.g. CC 7 channel volume by the regions editor or something else? For example an imported MIDI file might change the volume or anything else by MIDI Control Change Messages and I need to get rid of it.

I dislike the user interface and the user guide, let alone videos. I'm using computers with audio software for 40 years now and always was able to use the software within a few hours, since the user interfaces were based on clear menus with clear written titles and reasonable user manuals. Logic Pro for iPad is the first "professional" audio software that has got no clear menus with written tiles and a grotesque user guide. 

Regards,
Ralf

iPad Pro (3rd generation)

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 8:07 AM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2023 8:10 AM in response to Ralf_iPad

I don't know why my request is that strange formatted. Here it is again. This time hopefully without endless lines and a scroll bar.

Hi,

how can I edit CC (control change) MIDI events, such as e.g. CC 7 channel volume by the regions editor or something else? For example an imported MIDI file might change the volume or anything else by MIDI Control Change Messages and I need to get rid of it.

I dislike the user interface and the user guide, let alone videos. I'm using computers with audio software for 40 years now and always was able to use the software within a few hours, since the user interfaces were based on clear menus with clear written titles and reasonable user manuals. Logic Pro for iPad is the first "professional" audio software that has got no clear menus with written tiles and a grotesque user guide.

Regards,

Ralf

[Logic Pro for iPad] Editing Control Change Messages in regions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.