Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Help needed to download 1:53min video from iphone 12 to PC

2 days ago I downloaded a 1 hour 55mins video to my PC without issues using imazing. Yesterday, I repeated the process - I came straight into the house to download it and had issues straight away. This was s slightly shorter video at 1 hour 53 video and it get doesnt seem to fully download onto my files (local, bot cloud based) and Im not able to view it. I have updated imazing to latest version and tried 5 times. I cant see it in icloud so its not there. I left icloud syncing on over night but its still not there. I can view the video on my iphone. Please can someone help? This is a really important video and I need to submit it fast for a course. Thank you. Iphone is 12, version 16.5.1 and about to update now to latest ios.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 3:14 AM

Did you make sure, that your format is compatible with Windows?

However, this will not change the compatibility for older videos.

copied from: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 25, 2023 12:53 AM in response to beccysmith

Apple does not recommend the use of 3rd party apps to copy content from your iPhone to your computer, since this may damage your data or interfere with iOS.

Did you already try to use the built in Windows Photos app to transfer your video from your iPhone to your PC?

Have a look at this related article:

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Jul 25, 2023 1:42 AM in response to Ingo2711

I already tried this and it didnt work. I have managed to download it in .mov file format using another third part app, as I cant download it using apple apps or photos app. I can view it in vlc media player and also windows media player, so it has downloaded onto the PC now, but I need to edit it and it wont download onto windows video editor app. It this an IOS issue and what is the solution please? When can I exopect it to upload onto icloud, as maybe I can download from here and try again?

Help needed to download 1:53min video from iphone 12 to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.