Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gray dot has disappeared.

A gray dot showed up on my iPad screen and touching it took me from any of my games or apps to the Home Screen. It has disappeared just when I was enjoying what it did. How do I get it back?

iPad Air (3rd generation)

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 2:37 AM

Perhaps you refer to Assistive Touch.

To enable/disable this feature:

Settings > General > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch > Assistive Touch - set to ON or OFF as required

Additional information about Assistive Touch can be found within the iPad User Guide:

Use AssistiveTouch on iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 2:37 AM in response to Raggsmom

Perhaps you refer to Assistive Touch.

To enable/disable this feature:

Settings > General > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch > Assistive Touch - set to ON or OFF as required

Additional information about Assistive Touch can be found within the iPad User Guide:

Use AssistiveTouch on iPad - Apple Support

Gray dot has disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.