Does Apple support Wise cards in UK as payment method for AppStore and other Apple subscriptions and services?

As the title says I would like to know if Wise cards are a valid payment method for AppStore and other Apple related subscriptions and services in UK?

I need to change my Apple Id region from US to UK. Tried on my own but I got an error saying to contact Apple support. Did that last night and the rep had to schedule a call with a higher rep. I said I will call later cause It was late. Forgot to ask if Wise cards are accepted. Before scheduling a call with Apple support I would like to know if maybe the card not being supported is the problem.

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Unless you get a reply from somebody who lives in the UK and uses one,we don't know.

The payment methods that you can use with your account, are listed in this support article: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support )

Unfortunately the list is somewhat general and does not list individual brands of cards (I guess there are too many and are constantly changing).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 1:22 PM in response to alexcos9

Unless you get a reply from somebody who lives in the UK and uses one,we don't know.

The payment methods that you can use with your account, are listed in this support article: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support )

Unfortunately the list is somewhat general and does not list individual brands of cards (I guess there are too many and are constantly changing).

Does Apple support Wise cards in UK as payment method for AppStore and other Apple subscriptions and services?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.