activate

i am having issues with my iphone8.

i've been having problems with my iphone8 not having service. my service provider support told me i needed to get a new sim card, or that's what it sounded like. i went into the store and got a new sim card and then spoke to support again to transfer the simcard number to the new sim card. that didn't work, so i was told to FACTORY RESET my iphone8. i did that per the support lines advice. but now i can't get the phone to activate. it gives me an error code saying that activation lines are down and to try this again. is there anything i can do to get any sort of help?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 8:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2023 6:09 AM

Hey there,

thanks for contacting apple support communities. my name is killian and i will be helping you solve this issue your having with activating your iphone 8

please see this link if you are still having problems: If you can't activate your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

as far as i am aware, i see that the Apple Activation services are online and ready, so it should activate as normal

please visit this ink to verify that the "iOS Activation Services" is Available: Apple - Support - System Status

if you are having issues still, please contact apple support here: https://getsupport.apple.com/

i hope i could help you resolve this question you had, if you would like reploy, please do so by clicking reply under this message. if you found this helpful, please press the "Helpful" Button to recommend this answer to others in need.

Thank you,

Killian

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2023 6:09 AM in response to desperatelyneedyourhelp

Hey there,

thanks for contacting apple support communities. my name is killian and i will be helping you solve this issue your having with activating your iphone 8

please see this link if you are still having problems: If you can't activate your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

as far as i am aware, i see that the Apple Activation services are online and ready, so it should activate as normal

please visit this ink to verify that the "iOS Activation Services" is Available: Apple - Support - System Status

if you are having issues still, please contact apple support here: https://getsupport.apple.com/

i hope i could help you resolve this question you had, if you would like reploy, please do so by clicking reply under this message. if you found this helpful, please press the "Helpful" Button to recommend this answer to others in need.

Thank you,

Killian

activate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.