Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

my apple watch series 4 is stuck on boot loop i tried pressing both buttons nothing seems helpfull

just not turning on its showing symbol then black screen then symbol black screen and so in loop

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 9

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 5:24 PM

The boot looping you describe has two common causes.

(a) Low charge in the battery, so the voltage fails before the watch is fully rebooted. (Put the watch to charge for an hour or so, and try a forced reset to make a clean start for the software). Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

(b) Hardware failure or corrupted software needing hands-on assistance from Apple Support. (Start arranging repair by (link) contact Apple Support)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2023 5:24 PM in response to dhruvik64

The boot looping you describe has two common causes.

(a) Low charge in the battery, so the voltage fails before the watch is fully rebooted. (Put the watch to charge for an hour or so, and try a forced reset to make a clean start for the software). Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

(b) Hardware failure or corrupted software needing hands-on assistance from Apple Support. (Start arranging repair by (link) contact Apple Support)

my apple watch series 4 is stuck on boot loop i tried pressing both buttons nothing seems helpfull

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.