Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

quicklook two finger double click to smart zoom not working for pictures

Hi, recently I found that On my machine M2 macbook air, the two finger double click to smart zoom(automatically toggle between zoom in and zoom out) is not working for quicklook using space bar in Finder. But this is only for pictures.

If I'm doing this to a PDF file, the smart zoom can work properly.

Am I the only one?

What Can I do to fix it?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 9:12 AM

HooKong wrote:

Hi, recently I found that On my machine M2 macbook air, the two finger double click to smart zoom(automatically toggle between zoom in and zoom out) is not working for quicklook using space bar in Finder. But this is only for pictures.

Am I the only one?
What Can I do to fix it?

Your options are limited to >System Settings>Trackpad make changes and compare your results...

Change Trackpad settings on Mac

if no insight—

you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Your alternatives are "Pinch to Zoom" How to use the Force Touch trackpad - Apple Support

or

keyboard shortcuts:

Command + larger

Command - smaller

Command 0 default

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2023 9:12 AM in response to HooKong

HooKong wrote:

Am I the only one?
What Can I do to fix it?

Your options are limited to >System Settings>Trackpad make changes and compare your results...

Change Trackpad settings on Mac

if no insight—

you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

Your alternatives are "Pinch to Zoom" How to use the Force Touch trackpad - Apple Support

or

keyboard shortcuts:

Command + larger

Command - smaller

Command 0 default

quicklook two finger double click to smart zoom not working for pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.